Please join me in congratulating Megha Sood on another fabulous month of published work. Megha is kind enough to share this list with us as they are a wonderful resource should you decide you want to submit your own work.
List of publications/press mentions/events for the month of June 2022
- Letter Received from CESTA, Stanford University for collaboration in the LiQ ( Life in Quarantine) Project
- Poetry reading at the Gowanus Canal, Brooklyn alongside Patricia Carragon, Roxanne Hoffman, and David Francis as part of the summer reading reading “ A Persistence of Cormorants” by Gerald Wagoner
- Third Place Winner State Level NAMI NJ Dara Axelrod Poetry Contest 2022
- Poetry reading hosted by Stanford University as part of the LiQ Project completion
- Full-Length Poetry Collection “My Body Lives Like a Threat” is a Finalist in the 16th Annual National Indie Excellence Awards
- Poetry Reading at FUMFA Live( Fairfield University MFA in Creative Writing)on Sunday, June 05, 22, 8-9:30 pm EDT
3 thoughts on “Published: June 2022, Megha Sood”
Congratulations to all!
I’m so inspired by her! Congratulations!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Congrats! A busy woman!