Please join us in congratulating Megha Sood on another fabulous month of published work. Megha is kind enough to share this list with us as they are a wonderful resource should you decide you want to submit your own work.
CONGRATULATIONS Megha!– The GO DOG GO Team
List of events/publications/contest/press mentions for the month of October 2021
1. My Debut Full-Length Poetry Collection “My Body Lives Like a Threat” Coming soon!!
2. Review of the anthology “The Kali Project” by Sanjula Sharma in Muse India, a Literary e-Journal
3. My Chapbook ” My Body Is Not an Apology” by Finishing Lines Pres released on October 1, 2021, now trending at no 5 on Amazon.com
4. Featured Poet in the Muddy Poetry Review #25, Fall Edition 2021
5. Panelist at the AWP22 Conference, March 23-26, 2022, Philadelphia, USA
6. Featured on the Poets Wear Prada podcast
7. Featured in UK based Poetry Podcast “Eat the Storms” hosted and produced by Damien Donnelly
8. Featured Artist in the “When Women Speak” event at the Newark Arts Festival, Oct 09, 2021
9. Poetry Published in the International Writer’s Journal Year 2 No 3/2021 (July-September 2021)
10. Featured Poet at 4th Annual Paterson Poetry Festival 2021
11. Unboxing Author copies of the chapbook “My Body Is Not an Apology” by Finishing Line Press
One thought on “Published – October- Megha Sood”
You inspire me, Megha!