Please join me in congratulating Megha Sood on another fabulous month of published work. Megha is kind enough to share this list with us as they are a wonderful resource should you decide you want to submit your own work.
Have a wonderful autumn October and stay safe- Linda
Following is Megha’s list of print publications/news/events for the month of September 2020.
1. Chapbook published by Local Gems Press, NY
2 OddBall Magazine ( Word cento)
3. Spectrum Publishing, California, USA “Fall Edition”
6. Poetry reading with Spectrum Publishing, California, USA
7. Poetry reading at the First Fridays event at the Soap Box Press https://meghasworldsite.wordpress.com/2020/09/11/poetry-reading-with-first-fridays-event-at-the-soap-box-press/
8. LIQ Project mentioned in The Stanford Daily
9. Collaborative poem at the Heretic, Lovers, and Madmen
10.Collaborative poem at the Heretic, Lovers, and Madmen
11. Call out for the Indian Females poets based ” The Kali Project” by Cross Tress Press, USA